Saturday, January 5, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR !

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE !

How did you spend your New Years eve?

I was extremely sick but was fortunate enough to spend it with great friends I've grew up with. It was cool and just what I needed to start off the New Year.

 I'm Visiting family right now in New York and enjoying this mini vacation away from school and work. One thing about being a graduating senior is all the pressure to get your life together in this final year of college. I have to say I feel like I'm managing it well enough.  It's still a lot of work though.

For the New Years I have only 5 major goals that WILL be achieved by December 2013. So I'm gonna share them with you and periodically let you guys know how well I'm achieving them throughout the year.

1. Graduate from Morgan State University with my Bachelors of Arts in English :)


2. Lose 30lbs by graduation on May 18th 2013


3. Purchase my first Car 


4. My dream Job

5. GET INTO MY DREAM GRAD SCHOOL !!



These are just a few of my goals for the year of 2013. I know they are all achievable. 
What are a few of your goals for 2013?


xoxo Chynna


No comments:

Post a Comment