Saturday, October 5, 2013

Fashion Show . . . Killa

Hey Loves!
I had the opportunity to attend a Fashion Show at my Alma Mater Morgan State University! My freshman year roommate is a Model for on the on-campus clubs and I wanted to show my support. I figured this moment would be the perfect time to wear my thrifted Floral Blazer and these Fuchsia pants I  purchased from ASOS I never wore. The outfit ended up working out so well I was extremely excited! I received tons of compliments and felt extremely comfortable and chic for the event!


Blazer- Thrifted
Pants- Asos
Black Cami- Forever21
Clutch- Forever21
Shoes- Luichiny

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute in your outfit, and I love the color combo, they blend so well together

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit.
    love your hair and shoes
    ezechimereuchenna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete