Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Wish List !

Hey Loves,

It's been foreverrrr. How are you guys? Can you believe it Christmas is only 8 DAYS AWAY?  I have done absolutely no Christmas shopping ( I know I'm the worse) but honestly the whole standing in long lines, being pushed and shoved for "deals" is really not my thing. It takes away from the holiday experience so I just wait (last minute that is). Anyway, Every year I make some sort of a Christmas list of things I would like to add to my closet (& electronic habit). I wanted to share my list with you guys.
1. Plaid Leggings (Green & Red)
2. DSLR Cannon Rebel
3. Zara Patent Leather Pumps
4. Plaid Skirt
5. Tulle Skirt
6. Black Bootie w. Gold Buckles
7. Gucci Guilty
8. Zara Bag (Which I'm in LOVEEE with)

Christmas Wish List !

No comments:

Post a Comment