Sunday, January 22, 2012

SHAY'S BIG 21ST BASH !

Hey Loves !! How was your weekend?

Well I spent mine mostly preparing for school TOMORROW :( UGHHHH, although I'm not ready for my vacation to be over I am ready to continue my JR. year at Morgan!!!!! Anyway, Saturday was my friend Shay's 21st birthday. She decided to have a party at this hotel Pier 5 downtown Baltimore. The suite she had was really big and nice. Their was def. alottttt of liquor and shots being served and of course I had no problem with that :) lol. Anyway I took a few pics on my phone of what I was wearing and with my girls.

I kept it simple and wore all black with some color pumps. I decided to rock yet another turban but this time in all black. (I think I'm secretly becoming obsessed with them lol). Also I had on my black H&M blazer, with a Black lace top from Forever21 and black harem pants from Forever21 as well. My wedges were from bakers. ( I love these babies)

My makeup was very light and simple with a pop of a red lip :)

What do you guys think of my outfit?





1 comment: