Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hey DOLLS :)


HOW ARE YOU??? I'VE MISSED YOU GUYS "/ I know i have been SLACKING on my posting and that is horrid but i am here to update you guys !! Soooooooo here we go ^_^

Okay so Feb 7 was my home girl Dakota's 22cd birthday. She's been going through so much these past few months so me and her roommate decided to throw her a SURPRISE PARTY !!!! I love doing nice things for my friends it warms my heart ! Anyway she celebrated her birthday for the entire week & of course for you guys I snapped pics.






On Tuesday we went out to dinner to Moe's. Moe's is this cool seafood restaurant downtown Baltimore.It's pretty pricey but the food is good. For dinner I wore this maxi dress from Forever 21 and my Bakers mustard wedges. The chain is from a boutique in CT and the earrings were thrifted.







Saturday we went to STADIUM !!! The livest strip club in D.C. that was my first time ever going to a strip club and BOY was it a sight to SEEEEEE. LOL. I wore my red skirt from H&M, my Blazer H&M, and my top from Forever21, my tights a store in NYC and I wore these new Bakers booties I purchased for only 50 Bucks !!! :)





It was such a great week guys ! Comment on what you think of my Outfits ;) xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hunny u look gorgeous!!! I just had to follow your blog, your style is fabulous!!! Keep up the great work!!

    Kami from brokefashionista11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete